|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4312Structure
This class includes the preparation of sites for subsequent construction activities.
This class includes:
- clearing of building sites
- earth moving: excavation, landfill, levelling and grading of construction sites, trench digging, rock removal, blasting, etc.
- drilling, boring and core sampling for construction, geophysical, geological or similar purposes
This class also includes:
- site preparation for mining:
· overburden removal and other development and preparation of mineral properties and sites, except oil and gas sites
- building site drainage
- drainage of agricultural or forestry land
This class excludes:
- drilling of production oil or gas wells, see 0610, 0620
- test drilling and test hole boring for mining operations (other than oil and gas extraction), see 0990
- decontamination of soil, see 3900
- water well drilling, see 4220
- shaft sinking, see 4390
- oil and gas field exploration, geophysical, geological and seismic surveying, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)