|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4290Structure
This class includes:
- construction of industrial facilities, except buildings, such as:
· chemical plants
- construction of:
· waterways, harbour and river works, pleasure ports (marinas), locks, etc.
· dams and dykes
- dredging of waterways
- construction work, other than buildings, such as:
· outdoor sports facilities
This class also includes:
- land subdivision with land improvement (e.g. adding of roads, utility infrastructure etc.)
This class excludes:
- project management activities related to civil engineering works, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.