|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4220Structure
This class includes the construction of distribution lines and related buildings and structures that are integral part of these systems.
This class includes:
- construction of civil engineering constructions for:
· long-distance pipelines, communication and power lines
· urban pipelines, urban communication and power lines; ancillary urban works
· water main and line construction
· irrigation systems (canals)
- construction of:
· sewer systems, including repair
· sewage disposal plants
· pumping stations
· power plants
This class also includes:
- water well drilling
This class excludes:
- project management activities related to civil engineering works, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.