|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4210Structure
This class includes:
- construction of motorways, streets, roads, other vehicular and pedestrian ways
- surface work on streets, roads, highways, bridges or tunnels:
· asphalt paving of roads
· road painting and other marking
· installation of crash barriers, traffic signs and the like
- construction of bridges, including those for elevated highways
- construction of tunnels
- construction of railways and subways
- construction of airfield runways
This class excludes:
- installation of street lighting and electrical signals, see 4321
- architectural and engineering activities, see 7110
- project management activities related to civil engineering works, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.