|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4100Structure
This class includes the construction of complete residential or non-residential buildings, on own account for sale or on a fee or contract basis. Outsourcing parts or even the whole construction process is possible. If only specialized parts of the construction process are carried out, the activity is classified in division 43.
This class includes:
- construction of all types of residential buildings:
· single-family houses
· multi-family buildings, including high-rise buildings
- construction of all types of non-residential buildings:
· buildings for industrial production, e.g. factories, workshops, assembly plants etc.
· hospitals, schools, office buildings
· hotels, stores, shopping malls, restaurants
· airport buildings
· indoor sports facilities
· parking garages, including underground parking garages
· religious buildings
- assembly and erection of prefabricated constructions on the site
This class also includes:
- remodeling or renovating existing residential structures
This class excludes:
- erection of complete prefabricated constructions from self-manufactured parts not of concrete, see divisions 16 and 25
- construction of industrial facilities, except buildings, see 4290
- architectural and engineering activities, see 7110
- project management activities related to construction, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.