|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3315Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 31/05/2011
This class includes the repair and maintenance of transport equipment of division 30, except motorcycles and bicycles. However, the factory rebuilding or overhaul of ships, locomotives, railroad cars and aircraft is classified in division 30.
This class includes:
- repair and routine maintenance of ships
- repair and maintenance of pleasure boats
- repair and maintenance of locomotives and railroad cars (except factory rebuilding or factory conversion)
- repair and maintenance of aircraft (except factory conversion, factory overhaul, factory rebuilding)
- repair and maintenance of aircraft engines
- repair of animal drawn buggies and wagons
This class excludes:
- factory rebuilding of ships, see 3011
- factory rebuilding of locomotives and railroad cars, see 3020
- factory rebuilding of aircraft, see 3030
- repair of ship or rail engines, see 3312
- ship scaling, dismantling, see 3830
- repair and maintenance of motorcycles, see 4540
- repair of bicycles and invalid carriages, see 9529
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.