|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3290Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of protective safety equipment
· manufacture of fire-resistant and protective safety clothing
· manufacture of linemen's safety belts and other belts for occupational use
· manufacture of cork life preservers
· manufacture of plastics hard hats and other personal safety equipment of plastics (e.g. athletic helmets)
· manufacture of fire-fighting protection suits
· manufacture of metal safety headgear and other metal personal safety devices
· manufacture of ear and noise plugs (e.g. for swimming and noise protection)
· manufacture of gas masks
- manufacture of brooms and brushes, including brushes constituting parts of machines, hand-operated mechanical floor sweepers, mops and feather dusters, paint brushes, paint pads and rollers, squeegees and other brushes, brooms, mops etc.
- manufacture of shoe and clothes brushes
- manufacture of pens and pencils of all kinds whether or not mechanical
- manufacture of pencil leads
- manufacture of date, sealing or numbering stamps, hand-operated devices for printing, or embossing labels, hand printing sets, prepared typewriter ribbons and inked pads
- manufacture of globes
- manufacture of umbrellas, sun-umbrellas, walking sticks, seat-sticks
- manufacture of buttons, press-fasteners, snap-fasteners, press-studs, slide fasteners
- manufacture of cigarette lighters
- manufacture of articles of personal use: smoking pipes, scent sprays, vacuum flasks and other vacuum vessels for personal or household use, wigs, false beards, eyebrows
- manufacture of miscellaneous articles: candles, tapers and the like; bouquets, wreaths and floral baskets; artificial flowers, fruit and foliage; jokes and novelties; hand sieves and hand riddles; tailors' dummies; burial caskets etc.
- taxidermy activities
This class excludes:
- manufacture of lighter wicks, see 1399
- manufacture of workwear and service apparel (e.g. laboratory coats, work overalls, uniforms), see 1410
- manufacture of paper novelties, see 1709
- manufacture of plastic novelties, see 2220
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.