Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3230Structure
This class includes the manufacture of sporting and athletic goods (except apparel and footwear).
This class includes:
- manufacture of articles and equipment for sports, outdoor and indoor games, of any material:
· hard, soft and inflatable balls
· rackets, bats and clubs
· skis, bindings and poles
· sailboards and surfboards
· requisites for sport fishing, including landing nets
· requisites for hunting, mountain climbing etc.
· leather sports gloves and sports headgear
· ice skates, roller skates etc.
· bows and crossbows
· gymnasium, fitness centre or athletic equipment
This class excludes:
- manufacture of boat sails, see 1392
- manufacture of sports apparel, see 1410
- manufacture of saddlery and harness, see 1512
- manufacture of whips and riding crops, see 1512
- manufacture of sports footwear, see 1520
- manufacture of sporting weapons and ammunition, see 2520
- manufacture of metal weights as used for weightlifting, see 2599
- manufacture of automatic bowling alley equipment (e.g. pin-setters), see 2829
- manufacture of sports vehicles other than toboggans and the like, see divisions 29 and 30
- manufacture of boats, see 3012
- manufacture of billiard tables, see 3240
- manufacture of ear and noise plugs (e.g. for swimming and noise protection), see 3290
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)