|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3212Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of costume or imitation jewellery:
· rings, bracelets, necklaces, and similar articles of jewellery made from base metals plated with precious metals
· jewellery containing imitation stones such as imitation gems stones, imitation diamonds, and similar
- manufacture of metal watch bands (except precious metal)
This class excludes:
- manufacture of jewellery made from precious metals or clad with precious metals, see 3211
- manufacture of jewellery containing genuine gem stones, see 3211
- manufacture of precious metal watch bands, see 3211
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.