|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3211Structure
This class includes:
- production of worked pearls
- production of precious and semi-precious stones in the worked state, including the working of industrial quality stones and synthetic or reconstructed precious or semi-precious stones
- working of diamonds
- manufacture of jewellery of precious metal or of base metals clad with precious metals, or precious or semi-precious stones, or of combinations of precious metal and precious or semi-precious stones or of other materials
- manufacture of goldsmiths' articles of precious metals or of base metals clad with precious metals:
· dinnerware, flatware, hollowware, toilet articles, office or desk articles, articles for religious use etc.
- manufacture of technical or laboratory articles of precious metal (except instruments and parts thereof): crucibles, spatulas, electroplating anodes etc.
- manufacture of precious metal watch bands, wristbands, watch straps and cigarette cases
- manufacture of coins, including coins for use as legal tender, whether or not of precious metal
This class also includes:
- engraving of personal precious and non-precious metal products
This class excludes:
- manufacture of non-metal watch bands (fabric, leather, plastic etc.), see 1512
- manufacture of articles of base metal plated with precious metal (except imitation jewellery), see division 25
- manufacture of watchcases, see 2652
- manufacture of (non-precious) metal watch bands, see 3212
- manufacture of imitation jewellery, see 3212
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.