|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3030Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of airplanes for the transport of goods or passengers, for use by the defence forces, for sport or other purposes
- manufacture of helicopters
- manufacture of gliders, hang-gliders
- manufacture of dirigibles and hot air balloons
- manufacture of parts and accessories of the aircraft of this class:
· major assemblies such as fuselages, wings, doors, control surfaces, landing gear, fuel tanks, nacelles etc.
· airscrews, helicopter rotors and propelled rotor blades
· motors and engines of a kind typically found on aircraft
· parts of turbojets and turboprops for aircraft
- manufacture of ground flying trainers
- manufacture of spacecraft and launch vehicles, satellites, planetary probes, orbital stations, shuttles
- manufacture of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM)
This class also includes:
- overhaul and conversion of aircraft or aircraft engines
- manufacture of aircraft seats
This class excludes:
- manufacture of parachutes, see 1392
- manufacture of military ordinance and ammunition, see 2520
- manufacture of telecommunication equipment for satellites, see 2630
- manufacture of aircraft instrumentation and aeronautical instruments, see 2651
- manufacture of air navigation systems, see 2651
- manufacture of lighting equipment for aircraft, see 2740
- manufacture of ignition parts and other electrical parts for internal combustion engines, see 2790
- manufacture of pistons, piston rings and carburetors, see 2811
- manufacture of aircraft launching gear, aircraft carrier catapults and related equipment, see 2829
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.