|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3020Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of electric, diesel, steam and other rail locomotives
- manufacture of self-propelled railway or tramway coaches, vans and trucks, maintenance or service vehicles
- manufacture of railway or tramway rolling stock, not self-propelled:
· passenger coaches, goods vans, tank wagons, self-discharging vans and wagons, workshop vans, crane vans, tenders etc.
- manufacture of specialized parts of railway or tramway locomotives or of rolling stock:
· bogies, axles and wheels, brakes and parts of brakes; hooks and coupling devices, buffers and buffer parts; shock absorbers; wagon and locomotive frames; bodies; corridor connections etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of mechanical and electromechanical signalling, safety and traffic control equipment for railways, tramways, inland waterways, roads, parking facilities, airfields etc.
- manufacture of mining locomotives and mining rail cars
- manufacture of railway car seats
This class excludes:
- manufacture of unassembled rails, see 2410
- manufacture of assembled railway track fixtures, see 2599
- manufacture of electric motors, see 2710
- manufacture of electrical signalling, safety or traffic-control equipment, see 2790
- manufacture of engines and turbines, see 2811
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.