|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3012Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of inflatable boats and rafts
- building of sailboats with or without auxiliary motor
- building of motor boats
- building of recreation-type hovercraft
- manufacture of personal watercraft
- manufacture of other pleasure and sporting boats:
· canoes, kayaks, rowing boats, skiffs
This class excludes:
- manufacture of parts of pleasure and sporting boats:
· manufacture of sails, see 1392
· manufacture of iron or steel anchors, see 2599
· manufacture of marine engines, see 2811
- manufacture of sailboards and surfboards, see 3230
- maintenance, repair or alteration of pleasure boats, see 3315
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.