|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3011Structure
This class includes the building of ships, except vessels for sports or recreation, and the construction of floating structures.
This class includes:
- building of commercial vessels:
· passenger vessels, ferry boats, cargo ships, tankers, tugs etc.
- building of warships
- building of fishing boats and fish-processing factory vessels
This class also includes:
- building of hovercraft (except recreation-type hovercraft)
- construction of drilling platforms, floating or submersible
- construction of floating structures:
· floating docks, pontoons, coffer-dams, floating landing stages, buoys, floating tanks, barges, lighters, floating cranes, non-recreational inflatable rafts etc.
- manufacture of sections for ships and floating structures
This class excludes:
- manufacture of parts of vessels, other than major hull assemblies:
· manufacture of sails, see 1392
· manufacture of ships' propellers, see 2599
· manufacture of iron or steel anchors, see 2599
· manufacture of marine engines, see 2811
- manufacture of navigational instruments, see 2651
- manufacture of lighting equipment for ships, see 2740
- manufacture of amphibious motor vehicles, see 2910
- manufacture of inflatable boats or rafts for recreation, see 3012
- specialized repair and maintenance of ships and floating structures, see 3315
- ship-breaking, see 3830
- interior installation of boats, see 4330
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.