|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2910Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of passenger cars
- manufacture of commercial vehicles:
· vans, lorries, over-the-road tractors for semi-trailers etc.
- manufacture of buses, trolley-buses and coaches
- manufacture of motor vehicle engines
- manufacture of chassis fitted with engines
- manufacture of other motor vehicles:
· snowmobiles, golf carts, amphibious vehicles
· fire engines, street sweepers, travelling libraries, armoured cars etc.
· concrete-mixer lorries
- ATVs, go-carts and similar including race cars
This class also includes:
- factory rebuilding of motor vehicle engines
This class excludes:
- manufacture of lighting equipment for motor vehicles, see 2740
- manufacture of pistons, piston rings and carburetors, see 2811
- manufacture of agricultural tractors, see 2821
- manufacture of tractors used in construction or mining, see 2824
- manufacture of off-road dumping trucks, see 2824
- manufacture of bodies for motor vehicles, see 2920
- manufacture of electrical parts for motor vehicles, see 2930
- manufacture of parts and accessories for motor vehicles, see 2930
- manufacture of tanks and other military fighting vehicles, see 3040
- maintenance, repair and alteration of motor vehicles, see 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)