|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2829Structure
This class includes the manufacture of special-purpose machinery not elsewhere classified.
This class includes:
- manufacture of machinery for making paper pulp
- manufacture of paper and paperboard making machinery
- manufacture of dryers for wood, paper pulp, paper or paperboard
- manufacture of machinery producing articles of paper or paperboard
- manufacture of machinery for working soft rubber or plastics or for the manufacture of products of these materials:
· extruders, moulders, pneumatic tyre making or retreading machines and other machines for making a specific rubber or plastic product
- manufacture of printing and bookbinding machines and machines for activities supporting printing on a variety of materials
- manufacture of machinery for producing tiles, bricks, shaped ceramic pastes, pipes, graphite electrodes, blackboard chalk, foundry moulds etc.
- manufacture of semi-conductor manufacturing machinery
- manufacture of industrial robots performing multiple tasks for special purposes
- manufacture of diverse special-purpose machinery and equipment:
· machines to assemble electric or electronic lamps, tubes (valves) or bulbs
· machines for production or hot-working of glass or glassware, glass fibre or yarn
· machinery or apparatus for isotopic separation
- manufacture of tire alignment and balancing equipment; balancing equipment (except wheel balancing)
- manufacture of central greasing systems
- manufacture of aircraft launching gear, aircraft carrier catapults and related equipment
- manufacture of automatic bowling alley equipment (e.g. pin-setters)
- manufacture of roundabouts, swings, shooting galleries and other fairground amusements
This class excludes:
- manufacture of household appliances, see 2750
- manufacture of photocopy machines etc., see 2817
- manufacture of machinery or equipment to work hard rubber, hard plastics or cold glass, see 2822
- manufacture of ingot moulds, see 2823
- manufacture of textile printing machinery, see 2826
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.