|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2826Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of textile machinery:
· machines for preparing, producing, extruding, drawing, texturing or cutting man-made textile fibres, materials or yarns
· machines for preparing textile fibres: cotton gins, bale breakers, garnetters, cotton spreaders, wool scourers, wool carbonizers, combs, carders, roving frames etc.
· spinning machines
· machines for preparing textile yarns: reelers, warpers and related machines
· weaving machines (looms), including hand looms
· knitting machines
· machines for making knotted net, tulle, lace, braid etc.
- manufacture of auxiliary machines or equipment for textile machinery:
· dobbies, jacquards, automatic stop motions, shuttle changing mechanisms, spindles and spindle flyers etc.
- manufacture of textile printing machinery
- manufacture of machinery for fabric processing:
· machinery for washing, bleaching, dyeing, dressing, finishing, coating or impregnating textile fabrics
· manufacture of machines for reeling, unreeling, folding, cutting or pinking textile fabrics
- manufacture of laundry machinery:
· ironing machines, including fusing presses
· commercial washing and drying machines
· dry-cleaning machines
- manufacture of sewing machines, sewing machine heads and sewing machine needles (whether or not for household use)
- manufacture of machines for producing or finishing felt or non-wovens
- manufacture of leather machines:
· machinery for preparing, tanning or working hides, skins or leather
· machinery for making or repairing footwear or other articles of hides, skins, leather or fur skins
This class excludes:
- manufacture of paper or paperboard cards for use on jacquard machines, see 1709
- manufacture of domestic washing and drying machines, see 2750
- manufacture of calendering machines, see 2819
- manufacture of machines used in bookbinding, see 2829
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.