|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2825Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of agricultural dryers
- manufacture of machinery for the dairy industry:
· cream separators
· milk processing machinery (e.g. homogenizers)
· milk converting machinery (e.g. butter chums, butter workers and moulding machines)
· cheese-making machines (e.g. homogenizers, moulders, presses) etc.
- manufacture of machinery for the grain milling industry:
· machinery to clean, sort or grade seeds, grain or dried leguminous vegetables (winnowers, sieving belts, separators, grain brushing machines etc.)
· machinery to produce flour and meal etc. (grinding mills, feeders, sifters, bran cleaners, blenders, rice hullers, pea splitters)
- manufacture of presses, crushers etc. used to make wine, cider, fruit juices etc.
- manufacture of machinery for the bakery industry or for making macaroni, spaghetti or similar products:
· bakery ovens, dough mixers, dough-dividers, moulders, slicers, cake depositing machines etc.
- manufacture of machines and equipment to process diverse foods:
· machinery to make confectionery, cocoa or chocolate; to manufacture sugar; for breweries; to process meat or poultry; to prepare fruit, nuts or vegetables; to prepare fish, shellfish or other seafood
· machinery for filtering and purifying
· other machinery for the industrial preparation or manufacture of food or drink
- manufacture of machinery for the extraction or preparation of animal or vegetable fats or oils
- manufacture of machinery for the preparation of tobacco and for the making of cigarettes or cigars, or for pipe or chewing tobacco or snuff
- manufacture of machinery for the preparation of food in hotels and restaurants
This class excludes:
- manufacture of food and milk irradiation equipment, see 2660
- manufacture of packing, wrapping and weighing machinery, see 2819
- manufacture of cleaning, sorting or grading machinery for eggs, fruit or other crops (except seeds, grains and dried leguminous vegetables), see 2821
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.