|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2824Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of continuous-action elevators and conveyors for underground use
- manufacture of boring, cutting, sinking and tunnelling machinery (whether or not for underground use)
- manufacture of machinery for treating minerals by screening, sorting, separating, washing, crushing etc.
- manufacture of concrete and mortar mixers
- manufacture of earth-moving machinery:
· bulldozers, angle-dozers, graders, scrapers, levellers, mechanical shovels, shovel loaders etc.
- manufacture of pile drivers and pile extractors, mortar spreaders, bitumen spreaders, concrete surfacing machinery etc.
- manufacture of tracklaying tractors and tractors used in construction or mining
- manufacture of bulldozer and angle-dozer blades
- manufacture of off-road dumping trucks
This class excludes:
- manufacture of lifting and handling equipment, see 2816
- manufacture of other tractors, see 2821, 2910
- manufacture of machine tools for working stone, including machines for splitting or clearing stone, see 2822
- manufacture of concrete-mixer lorries, see 2910
- manufacture of mining locomotives and mining rail cars, see 3020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.