|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2822Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of machine tools for working metals and other materials (wood, bone, stone, hard rubber, hard plastics, cold glass etc.), including those using a laser beam, ultrasonic waves, plasma arc, magnetic pulse etc.
- manufacture of machine tools for turning, drilling, milling, shaping, planing, boring, grinding etc.
- manufacture of stamping or pressing machine tools
- manufacture of punch presses, hydraulic presses, hydraulic brakes, drop hammers, forging machines etc.
- manufacture of draw-benches, thread rollers or machines for working wires
- manufacture of stationary machines for nailing, stapling, glueing or otherwise assembling wood, cork, bone, hard rubber or plastics etc.
- manufacture of stationary rotary or rotary percussion drills, filing machines, riveters, sheet metal cutters etc.
- manufacture of presses for the manufacture of particle board and the like
- manufacture of electroplating machinery
This class also includes:
- manufacture of parts and accessories for the machine tools listed above: work holders, dividing heads and other special attachments for machine tools
This class excludes:
- manufacture of interchangeable tools for hand tools or machine tools (drills, punches, dies, taps, milling cutters, turning tools, saw blades, cutting knives etc.), see 2593
- manufacture of electric hand held soldering irons and soldering guns, see 2790
- manufacture of power-driven hand tools, see 2818
- manufacture of machinery used in metal mills or foundries, see 2823
- manufacture of machinery for mining and quarrying, see 2824
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.