|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2821Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of tractors used in agriculture and forestry
- manufacture of walking (pedestrian-controlled) tractors
- manufacture of mowers, including lawnmowers
- manufacture of agricultural self-loading or self-unloading trailers or semi-trailers
- manufacture of agricultural machinery for soil preparation, planting or fertilizing:
· ploughs, manure spreaders, seeders, harrows etc.
- manufacture of harvesting or threshing machinery:
· harvesters, threshers, sorters etc.
- manufacture of milking machines
- manufacture of spraying machinery for agricultural use
- manufacture of diverse agricultural machinery:
· poultry-keeping machinery, bee-keeping machinery, equipment for preparing fodder etc.
· machines for cleaning, sorting or grading eggs, fruit etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of non-power-driven agricultural hand tools, see 2593
- manufacture of conveyors for farm use, see 2816
- manufacture of power-driven hand tools, see 2818
- manufacture of cream separators, see 2825
- manufacture of machinery to clean, sort or grade seed, grain or dried leguminous vegetables, see 2825
- manufacture of road tractors for semi-trailers, see 2910
- manufacture of road trailers or semi-trailers, see 2920
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.