|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2816Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of hand-operated or power-driven lifting, handling, loading or unloading machinery:
· pulley tackle and hoists, winches, capstans and jacks
· derricks, cranes, mobile lifting frames, straddle carriers etc.
· works trucks, whether or not fitted with lifting or handling equipment, whether or not self-propelled, of the type used in factories (including hand trucks and wheelbarrows)
· mechanical manipulators and industrial robots specifically designed for lifting, handling, loading or unloading
- manufacture of conveyors, telfers (téléphériques) etc.
- manufacture of lifts, escalators and moving walkways
- manufacture of parts specialized for lifting and handling equipment
This class excludes:
- manufacture of continuous-action elevators and conveyors for underground use, see 2824
- manufacture of mechanical shovels, excavators and shovel loaders, see 2824
- manufacture of industrial robots for multiple uses, see 2829
- manufacture of crane-lorries, floating cranes, railway cranes, see 2910, 3011, 3020
- installation of lifts and elevators, see 4329
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.