|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2815Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of electrical and other industrial and laboratory furnaces and ovens, including incinerators
- manufacture of burners
- manufacture of permanent mount electric space heaters, electric swimming pool heaters
- manufacture of permanent mount non-electric household heating equipment, such as solar heating, steam heating, oil heat and similar furnaces and heating equipment
- manufacture of electric household-type furnaces (electric forced air furnaces, heat pumps, etc.), non-electric household forced air furnaces
This class also includes:
- manufacture of mechanical stokers, grates, ash dischargers etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of household ovens, see 2750
- manufacture of agricultural dryers, see 2825
- manufacture of bakery ovens, see 2825
- manufacture of dryers for wood, paper pulp, paper or paperboard, see 2829
- manufacture of medical, surgical or laboratory sterilizers, see 3250
- manufacture of (dental) laboratory furnaces, see 3250
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.