|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2814Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of ball and roller bearings and parts thereof
- manufacture of mechanical power transmission equipment:
· transmission shafts and cranks: camshafts, crankshafts, cranks etc.
· bearing housings and plain shaft bearings
- manufacture of gears, gearing and gear boxes and other speed changers
- manufacture of clutches and shaft couplings
- manufacture of flywheels and pulleys
- manufacture of articulated link chain
- manufacture of power transmission chain
This class excludes:
- manufacture of other chain, see 2599
- manufacture of (electromagnetic) clutches, see 2930
- manufacture of sub-assemblies of power transmission equipment identifiable as parts of vehicles or aircraft, see divisions 29 and 30
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.