|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2813Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of air or vacuum pumps, air or other gas compressors
- manufacture of pumps for liquids whether or not fitted with a measuring device
- manufacture of pumps designed for fitting to internal combustion engines: oil, water and fuel pumps for motor vehicles etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of industrial taps and valves, including regulating valves and intake taps
- manufacture of sanitary taps and valves
- manufacture of heating taps and valves
- manufacture of hand pumps
This class excludes:
- manufacture of valves of unhardened vulcanized rubber, glass or of ceramic materials, see 2219, 2310 or 2393
- manufacture of hydraulic transmission equipment, see 2812
- manufacture of inlet and exhaust valves of internal combustion engines, see 2811
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)