|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2811Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of internal combustion piston engines, except motor vehicle, aircraft and cycle propulsion engines:
· marine engines
· railway engines
- manufacture of pistons, piston rings, carburetors and such for all internal combustion engines, diesel engines etc.
- manufacture of inlet and exhaust valves of internal combustion engines
- manufacture of turbines and parts thereof:
· steam turbines and other vapour turbines
· hydraulic turbines, waterwheels and regulators thereof
· wind turbines
· gas turbines, except turbojets or turbo propellers for aircraft propulsion
- manufacture of boiler-turbine sets
- manufacture of turbine-generator sets
This class excludes:
- manufacture of electric generators (except turbine generator sets), see 2710
- manufacture of prime mover generator sets (except turbine generator sets), see 2710
- manufacture of electrical equipment and components of internal combustion engines, see 2790
- manufacture of motor vehicle, aircraft or cycle propulsion engines, see 2910, 3030, 3091
- manufacture of turbojets and turbo propellers, see 3030
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.