|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2733Structure
This class includes the manufacture of current-carrying and non current-carrying wiring devices for electrical circuits regardless of material.
This class includes:
- manufacture of bus bars, electrical conductors (except switchgear-type)
- manufacture of GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters)
- manufacture of lamp holders
- manufacture of lightning arrestors and coils
- manufacture of switches for electrical wiring (e.g. pressure, pushbutton, snap, tumbler switches)
- manufacture of electrical outlets and sockets
- manufacture of boxes for electrical wiring (e.g. junction, outlet, switch boxes)
- manufacture of electrical conduit and fitting
- manufacture of transmission pole and line hardware
- manufacture of plastic non current-carrying wiring devices including plastic junction boxes, face plates, and similar, plastic pole line fittings
This class excludes:
- manufacture of ceramic insulators, see 2393
- manufacture of electronic component-type connectors, sockets and switches, see 2610
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.