|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2732Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of insulated wire and cable, made of steel, copper, aluminium
This class excludes:
- manufacture (drawing) of wire, see 2410, 2420
- manufacture of computer cables, printer cables, USB cables and similar cable sets or assemblies, see 2610
- manufacture of extension cords, see 2790
- manufacture of cable sets, wiring harnesses and similar cable sets or assemblies for automotive applications, see 2930
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.