|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2670Structure
This class includes the manufacture of optical instruments and lenses, such as binoculars, microscopes (except electron, proton), telescopes, prisms and lenses (except ophthalmic); the coating or polishing of lenses (except ophthalmic); the mounting of lenses (except ophthalmic) and the manufacture of photographic equipment such as cameras and light meters.
This class includes:
- manufacture of lenses and prisms
- manufacture of optical microscopes, binoculars and telescopes
- manufacture of optical mirrors
- manufacture of optical magnifying instruments
- manufacture of optical machinist's precision tools
- manufacture of optical comparators
- manufacture of optical gun sighting equipment
- manufacture of optical positioning equipment
- manufacture of optical measuring and checking devices and instruments (e.g. fire control equipment, photographic light meters, range finders)
- manufacture of film cameras and digital cameras
- manufacture of motion picture and slide projectors
- manufacture of overhead transparency projectors
- manufacture of laser assemblies
This class also includes:
- coating, polishing and mounting of lenses
This class excludes:
- manufacture of computer projectors, see 2620
- manufacture of commercial TV and video cameras, see 2630
- manufacture of household-type video cameras, see 2640
- manufacture of electron and proton microscopes, see 2651
- manufacture of complete equipment using laser components, see manufacturing class by type of machinery (e.g. medical laser equipment, see 2660)
- manufacture of photocopy machinery, see 2817
- manufacture of ophthalmic goods, see 3250
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.