|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2652Structure
This class includes the manufacture of watches, clocks and timing mechanisms and parts thereof.
This class includes:
- manufacture of watches and clocks of all kinds, including instrument panel clocks
- manufacture of watch and clock cases, including cases of precious metals
- manufacture of time-recording equipment and equipment for measuring, recording and otherwise displaying intervals of time with a watch or clock movement or with synchronous motor, such as:
· parking meters
· time clocks
· time/date stamps
· process timers
- manufacture of time switches and other releases with a watch or clock movement or with synchronous motor:
· time locks
- manufacture of components for clocks and watches:
· movements of all kinds for watches and clocks
· springs, jewels, dials, hands, plates, bridges and other parts
This class excludes:
- manufacture of non-metal watch bands (textile, leather, plastic), see 1512
- manufacture of watch bands of precious metal, see 3211
- manufacture of watch bands of non-precious metal, see 3212
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.