|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2520Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of heavy weapons (artillery, mobile guns, rocket launchers, torpedo tubes, heavy machine guns)
- manufacture of small arms (revolvers, shotguns, light machine guns)
- manufacture of air or gas guns and pistols
- manufacture of war ammunition
This class also includes:
- manufacture of hunting, sporting or protective firearms and ammunition
- manufacture of explosive devices such as bombs, mines and torpedoes
This class excludes:
- manufacture of percussion caps, detonators or signalling flares, see 2029
- manufacture of cutlasses, swords, bayonets etc., see 2593
- manufacture of armoured vehicles for the transport of banknotes or valuables, see 2910
- manufacture of space vehicles, see 3030
- manufacture of tanks and other fighting vehicles, see 3040
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.