|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2512Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of reservoirs, tanks and similar containers of metal, of types normally installed as fixtures for storage or manufacturing use
- manufacture of metal containers for compressed or liquefied gas
- manufacture of central heating boilers and radiators
This class excludes:
- manufacture of metal casks, drums, cans, pails, boxes etc. of a kind normally used for carrying and packing of goods, see 2599
- manufacture of transport containers, see 2920
- manufacture of tanks (armored military vehicles), see 3040
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.