|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2511Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of metal frameworks or skeletons for construction and parts thereof (towers, masts, trusses, bridges etc.)
- manufacture of industrial frameworks in metal (frameworks for blast furnaces, lifting and handling equipment etc.)
- manufacture of prefabricated buildings mainly of metal:
· site huts, modular exhibition elements etc.
- manufacture of metal doors, windows and their frames, shutters and gates
- metal room partitions for floor attachment
This class excludes:
- manufacture of parts for marine or power boilers, see 2513
- manufacture of assembled railway track fixtures, see 2599
- manufacture of sections of ships, see 3011
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)