|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2431Structure
This class includes the casting of iron and steel, i.e. the activities of iron and steel foundries.
This class includes:
- casting of semi-finished iron products
- casting of grey iron castings
- casting of spheroidal graphite iron castings
- casting of malleable cast-iron products
- casting of semi-finished steel products
- casting of steel castings
- manufacture of tubes, pipes and hollow profiles and of tube or pipe fittings of cast-iron
- manufacture of seamless tubes and pipes of steel by centrifugal casting
- manufacture of tube or pipe fittings of cast-steel
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)