|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2399Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of millstones, sharpening or polishing stones and natural or artificial abrasive products, including abrasive products on a soft base (e.g. sandpaper)
- manufacture of friction material and unmounted articles thereof with a base of mineral substances or of cellulose
- manufacture of mineral insulating materials:
· slag wool, rock wool and similar mineral wools; exfoliated vermiculite, expanded clays and similar heat-insulating, sound-insulating or sound-absorbing materials
- manufacture of articles of diverse mineral substances:
· worked mica and articles of mica, of peat, of graphite (other than electrical articles) etc.
- manufacture of articles of asphalt or similar material, e.g. asphalt-based adhesives, coal tar pitch etc.
- carbon and graphite fibers and products (except electrodes and electrical applications)
This class excludes:
- manufacture of glass wool and non-woven glass wool products, see 2310
- manufacture of carbon or graphite gaskets, see 2819
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.