|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2395Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of precast concrete, cement or artificial stone articles for use in construction:
· tiles, flagstones, bricks, boards, sheets, panels, pipes, posts etc.
- manufacture of prefabricated structural components for buildings or civil engineering of cement, concrete or artificial stone
- manufacture of plaster articles for use in construction:
· boards, sheets, panels etc.
- manufacture of building materials of vegetable substances (wood wool, straw, reeds, rushes) agglomerated with cement, plaster or other mineral binder
- manufacture of articles of asbestos-cement or cellulose fibre-cement or the like:
· corrugated sheets, other sheets, panels, tiles, tubes, pipes, reservoirs, troughs, basins, sinks, jars, furniture, window frames etc.
- manufacture of other articles of concrete, plaster, cement or artificial stone:
· statuary, furniture, bas- and haut-reliefs, vases, flowerpots etc.
- manufacture of powdered mortars
- manufacture of ready-mix and dry-mix concrete and mortars
This class excludes:
- manufacture of refractory cements and mortars, see 2391
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.