Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2392Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of non-refractory ceramic hearth or wall tiles, mosaic cubes etc.
- manufacture of non-refractory ceramic flags and paving
- manufacture of structural non-refractory clay building materials:
· manufacture of ceramic bricks, roofing tiles, chimney pots, pipes, conduits etc.
- manufacture of flooring blocks in baked clay
- manufacture of ceramic sanitary fixtures
This class excludes:
- manufacture of artificial stone (e.g. cultured marble), see 2220
- manufacture of refractory ceramic products, see 2391
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)