|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2391Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of refractory mortars, concretes etc.
- manufacture of refractory ceramic goods:
· heat-insulating ceramic goods of siliceous fossil meals
· refractory bricks, blocks and tiles etc.
· retorts, crucibles, muffles, nozzles, tubes, pipes etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of refractory articles containing magnesite, dolomite or chromite
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.