Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 239Structure
- Section: C - Manufacturing
- Division: 23 - Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
- Group: 239 - Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2391 - Manufacture of refractory products
- 2392 - Manufacture of clay building materials
- 2393 - Manufacture of other porcelain and ceramic products
- 2394 - Manufacture of cement, lime and plaster
- 2395 - Manufacture of articles of concrete, cement and plaster
- 2396 - Cutting, shaping and finishing of stone
- 2399 - Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.
This group includes the manufacture of intermediate and final products from mined or quarried non-metallic minerals, such as sand, gravel, stone or clay.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.