|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2211Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of rubber tyres for vehicles, equipment, mobile machinery, aircraft, toy, furniture and other uses:
· pneumatic tyres
· solid or cushion tyres
- manufacture of inner tubes for tyres
- manufacture of interchangeable tyre treads, tyre flaps, "camelback" strips for retreading tyres etc.
- tyre rebuilding and retreading
This class excludes:
- manufacture of tube repair materials, see 2219
- tyre and tube repair, fitting or replacement, see 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)