|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2100Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of medicinal active substances to be used for their pharmacological properties in the manufacture of medicaments: antibiotics, basic vitamins, salicylic and O-acetylsalicylic acids etc.
- processing of blood
- manufacture of medicaments:
· antisera and other blood fractions
· diverse medicaments, including homeopathic preparations
- manufacture of chemical contraceptive products for external use and hormonal contraceptive medicaments
- manufacture of medical diagnostic preparations, including pregnancy tests
- manufacture of radioactive in-vivo diagnostic substances
- manufacture of biotech pharmaceuticals
This class also includes:
- manufacture of chemically pure sugars
- processing of glands and manufacture of extracts of glands etc.
- manufacture of medical impregnated wadding, gauze, bandages, dressings etc.
- preparation of botanical products (grinding, grading, milling) for pharmaceutical use
This class excludes:
- manufacture of herb infusions (mint, vervain, chamomile etc.), see 1079
- manufacture of dental fillings and dental cement, see 3250
- manufacture of bone reconstruction cements, see 3250
- wholesale of pharmaceuticals, see 4649
- retail sale of pharmaceuticals, see 4772
- research and development for pharmaceuticals and biotech pharmaceuticals, see 7210
- packaging of pharmaceuticals, see 8292
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.