|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2030Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of synthetic or artificial filament tow
- manufacture of synthetic or artificial staple fibres, not carded, combed or otherwise processed for spinning
- manufacture of synthetic or artificial filament yarn, including high-tenacity yarn
- manufacture of synthetic or artificial monofilament or strip
This class excludes:
- spinning of synthetic or artificial fibres, see 1311
- manufacture of yarns made of man-made staple, see 1311
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)