|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2029Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of propellant powders
- manufacture of explosives and pyrotechnic products, including percussion caps, detonators, signalling flares etc.
- manufacture of gelatine and its derivatives, glues and prepared adhesives, including rubber-based glues and adhesives
- manufacture of extracts of natural aromatic products
- manufacture of resinoids
- manufacture of aromatic distilled waters
- manufacture of mixtures of odoriferous products for the manufacture of perfumes or food
- manufacture of photographic plates, films, sensitized paper and other sensitized unexposed materials
- manufacture of chemical preparations for photographic uses
- manufacture of various chemical products:
· peptones, peptone derivatives, other protein substances and their derivatives n.e.c.
· essential oils
· chemically modified oils and fats
· materials used in the finishing of textiles and leather
· powders and pastes used in soldering, brazing or welding
· substances used to pickle metal
· prepared additives for cements
· activated carbon, lubricating oil additives, prepared rubber accelerators, catalysts and other chemical products for industrial use
· anti-knock preparations, antifreeze preparations
· composite diagnostic or laboratory reagents
This class also includes:
- manufacture of writing and drawing ink
- manufacture of matches
This class excludes:
- manufacture of chemically defined products in bulk, see 2011
- manufacture of distilled water, see 2011
- manufacture of synthetic aromatic products, see 2011
- manufacture of printing ink, see 2022
- manufacture of perfumes and toilet preparations, see 2023
- manufacture of asphalt-based adhesives, see 2399
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.