|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 2013Structure
This class includes the manufacture of resins, plastics materials and non-vulcanizable thermoplastic elastomers, the mixing and blending of resins on a custom basis, as well as the manufacture of non-customized synthetic resins.
This class includes:
- manufacture of plastics in primary forms:
· polymers, including those of ethylene, propylene, styrene, vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate and acrylics
· phenolic and epoxide resins and polyurethanes
· alkyd and polyester resins and polyethers
· ion-exchangers based on polymers
- manufacture of synthetic rubber in primary forms:
· synthetic rubber
- manufacture of mixtures of synthetic rubber and natural rubber or rubber-like gums (e.g. balata)
This class also includes:
- manufacture of cellulose and its chemical derivatives
This class excludes:
- manufacture of artificial and synthetic fibres, filaments and yarn, see 2030
- shredding of plastic products, see 3830
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)