|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1820Structure
This class includes:
- reproduction from master copies of gramophone records, compact discs and tapes with music or other sound recordings
- reproduction from master copies of records, compact discs and tapes with motion pictures and other video recordings
- reproduction from master copies of software and data on discs and tapes
This class excludes:
- reproduction of printed matter, see 1811
- publishing of software, see 5820
- production and distribution of motion pictures, video tapes and movies on DVD or similar media, see 5911, 5912, 5913
- reproduction of motion picture film for theatrical distribution, see 5912
- production of master copies for records or audio material, see 5920
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.