|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1812Structure
This class includes:
- binding of printed sheets, e.g. into books, brochures, magazines, catalogues etc., by folding, assembling, stitching, glueing, collating, basting, adhesive binding, trimming, gold stamping
- composition, typesetting, phototypesetting, pre-press data input including scanning and optical character recognition, electronic make-up
- plate-making services including imagesetting and plate-setting (for the printing processes letterpress and offset)
- engraving or etching of cylinders for gravure
- plate processes direct to plate (also photopolymer plates)
- preparation of plates and dies for relief stamping or printing
- production of proofs
- artistic work including preparation of litho stones and prepared woodblocks
- production of reprographic products
- design of printing products e.g. sketches, layouts, dummies etc.
- other graphic activities such as die-sinking or die-stamping, Braille copying, punching and drilling, embossing, varnishing and laminating, collating and insetting, creasing
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.