|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1811Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 9/3/2009
This class includes:
- printing of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals, books and brochures, music and music manuscripts, maps, atlases, posters, advertising catalogues, prospectuses and other printed advertising, postage stamps, taxation stamps, documents of title, cheques and other security papers, diaries, calendars, business forms and other commercial printed matter, personal stationery and other printed matter by letterpress, offset, photogravure, flexographic and other printing presses, duplication machines, computer printers, embossers etc., including quick printing
- printing directly onto textiles, plastic, glass, metal, wood and ceramics
The material printed is typically copyrighted.
This class also includes:
- printing on labels or tags (lithographic, gravure printing, flexographic printing, other)
This class excludes:
- manufacture of paper articles, such as binders, see 1709
- publishing of printed matter, see group 581
- photocopying of documents, see 8219
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.