|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1709Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of household and personal hygiene paper and cellulose wadding products:
· cleansing tissues
· handkerchiefs, towels, serviettes
· toilet paper
· sanitary towels and tampons, napkins and napkin liners for babies
· cups, dishes and trays
- manufacture of textile wadding and articles of wadding: sanitary towels, tampons etc.
- manufacture of printing and writing paper ready for use
- manufacture of computer printout paper ready for use
- manufacture of self-copy paper ready for use
- manufacture of duplicator stencils and carbon paper ready for use
- manufacture of gummed or adhesive paper ready for use
- manufacture of envelopes and letter-cards
- manufacture of registers, accounting books, binders, albums and similar educational and commercial stationery
- manufacture of boxes, pouches, wallets and writing compendiums containing an assortment of paper stationery
- manufacture of wallpaper and similar wall coverings, including vinyl-coated and textile wallpaper
- manufacture of labels
- manufacture of filter paper and paperboard
- manufacture of paper and paperboard bobbins, spools, cops etc.
- manufacture of egg trays and other moulded pulp packaging products etc.
- manufacture of paper novelties
This class excludes:
- manufacture of paper or paperboard in bulk, see 1701
- printing on paper products, see 1811
- manufacture of playing cards, see 3240
- manufacture of games and toys of paper or paperboard, see 3240
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.