|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1702Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of corrugated paper and paperboard
- manufacture of containers of corrugated paper or paperboard
- manufacture of folding paperboard containers
- manufacture of containers of solid board
- manufacture of other containers of paper and paperboard
- manufacture of sacks and bags of paper
- manufacture of office box files and similar articles
This class excludes:
- manufacture of envelopes, see 1709
- manufacture of moulded or pressed articles of paper pulp (e.g. boxes for packing eggs, moulded pulp paper plates), see 1709
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.