|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1621Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of veneer sheets thin enough to be used for veneering, making plywood or other purposes:
· smoothed, dyed, coated, impregnated, reinforced (with paper or fabric backing)
· made in the form of motifs
- manufacture of plywood, veneer panels and similar laminated wood boards and sheets
- manufacture of particle board and fibreboard
- manufacture of densified wood
- manufacture of glue laminated wood, laminated veneer wood
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)